Gosh has it been another week already? My doesn't time fly when your having fun! And to be honest I've had quite a bit of fun this week, even though I've been in work lots! And I mean lots! Like 6 days and 6 days again this week (ok so that doesn't sound very fun)
Ok so enough rambling here is my week, first up instagram - I haven't taken many this week but here's what I did take.
Oh but first this I found on Pintrest, hehehehehehe!
Ok enough giggling!
Where I've been and what I've seen this week
1. Cardiff Bay in the sun
2. Cardiff Bay Water Tower
3. The TIC (Tourist Information Centre) where I work, its pretty much this quiet 75% of the time.
1. I finish my book Blood Oath by Christopher Farnsworth
2. Started a new book Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien - Loving it so far!
3. I think I may be buying these shoes - so cute! From Peacocks £14
4. And of course my new dress from Hell Bunny at Blue Banana
Whats a wee of my instagram without some foodporn!
1. Lunch at Milgi - Halloumi cheese, Roasted Pepper and Pesto Baguette - Yummy!
2. Salmon and Aspragus Fishcake, Baked Beans, 5 bean salad and salad!
3. Tesco tomato and mozzarella pasta salad
4. More Fishcakes, Salad and 5 bean couscous
This may had been the fun I was on about! Girls afternoon out!
1. Collins! Yummy! Mine was Candy (with the sweet) strawberry and cherry! And the other is Biz's which was a ginger infused one.
2+3. One major Fruit Salad FIsh Bowl!
Links and Love
1. Found this insane Pizza Sleeping bag, pity its $250
2. Majorly crushing on some chain jewellery on Etsy, this necklace, this bracelet, this leg garter and this shoulder garter
4. Jon took some great photos so please please check out his blog and follow him if you want.
5. I really want these shoes or a pair like them
So how has your week been? Done anything fun, bought anything nice?
Got any plans for the coming week?
I have exciting news actually! Me and Jon are off to Paris for a few days at the start of May, I'm so excited as I have never really been to Paris. So it will be totally new to both of us! Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Arc de Triumph, Notre Dame...I can't wait!