Sunday 6 November 2011

Events - Oxfam Boutique Catwalk Show

Again I'm a little late putting this up, but better late than never I suppose!
Oxfam Boutique held it's annual fashion show a few weeks back in the Morgan Arcade in Cardiff. It helped to show off what the store had to offer, both vintage and designer garments and it was a great chance to catch up with some of the other blogging girls.
The Models







A lovely fashion illustrator I met called Kit
Did anyone else attend the event? Or any other events recently?

How's you weekend going?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, I was going and then my mum accidentaly took my bank card aargh! haha these things happen. Saw Emily and Mia at the John Lewis thing in the week, lovely ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like such a fun event! I love that second look!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. great party...love the oxfam events
    come and say Hi,
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails