Monday 19 September 2011

Mr & Mrs Thomas's Wedding

This weekend I was at the wedding of a very dear friend Lindsey to her beloved Philip!
Here are Jon's photos of the day.

Phil is in the RAF!


Me, My sis (Briony) and Linds
Dad, me, Bri and Jon










Isn't she a beautiful bride?

We are off to London for the night today. To see We Will Rock You! Very excited! Jon has never seen a West End show before so I can't wait to take him.

Lots of photos when we get back!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Yes, she is a beautiful bride. And you look stunning as well.

    Love from Oregon USA,
    Danielle
    xoxoxoxo

    plaid is the new black

    my twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding! And the brides mates dresses are amazing - such a pretty color.

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely lovely wedding, everything looks perfect. You look so pretty and adorable too. I love the purple theme!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails