Friday, 30 September 2011

Corazon Latino

So I found this great new online shop a few weeks ago. Corazon Latino. I was looking for a special piece of jewellery for a friends birthday and stumbled upon these in a search engine. They do mostly stirling silver items but they have a really different but classic look to them. You will have seen me wearing a piece the gifted me from their 'Chiming Pendants' collection on my trip to London.

These are my favourite items!
(This is the one I have)
(Too cute!)





(Loving this too!)


Which is your favourite?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. oo I love the ring, just my colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chiming pendant, but all of them really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I'm glad you like our jewellery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails