Sunday 2 May 2010

Outfit post - on the beach!

I know a few weeks ago I said it was very unlikely you would ever see me on a beach again, but here I am, sitting on a beach. Jon wanted to take some pictures as we were passing Oxwich Bay so I figured we may as well get some outfit pics in while we were there. (Plus sorry for no posts last few days been really busy with work and wedding stuff! Only 6 days to go!)






Skirt: Zara
Necklace: Algonquin National Park Galleries
Cardigan: Silk

And my shell heart photo, thought it would make a pretty birthday card.
So I have to go to work soon, boo! But only 3 shifts left till 10 days off and my wedding!! Yay!
Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Wow only 6 days to go?! How utterly exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love that coat! And wow, six days?!?!?! Well I'm glad you're staying calm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely skirt! I love the beach setting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lucky you were at the beach! I'm jealous!

    lovelove, m.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos. I love the beach!

    How exciting about your wedding. I bet you simply cannot wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely beach photos, i must get myself to the beach near where i live soon! still a little cold though maybe :)

    hope your weddings plans are going well!

    messyouhairup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely in that color, and your beach is very pretty. good luck with your upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails