Thursday 21 January 2010

Ikea and Jewellery

We took a trip to IKEA yesterday so I though I would post some nice interior items today, while dreaming about how I will decorate my own home once I get one!
This amazing shade!! £85 lots of giant daisies
Massive bowed paper lamp, £49.99
Black and White Fabric covered bed stead. £299
These are the comfiest chairs in the world, although they don't look it! My aunt has one and I have spent hours in it reading in the sun room! £99 and comes in other fabric!
Funky 60's style chair, would look awesome as a colour accent in a black and white room. £79.99
Funky Mirror and a bargain at only £6.99
Huge (198cm tall) clock. I really wanna put a little mouse at the top, it just reminds me of the nursery rhyme so much! £129
You know I love B&W and Daisies, this is perfect. From £24.99
The most amazing rug! And it is really big £29.99
I love this fabric and think it would be great on a wall. £4.99 a meter!

So thats my few pics from my visit.
I have put up 3 pieces of my jewellery on my shop, so go check them out. First come first served!

Don't forget the giveaway (link in side bar) it finishes friday!

Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Ohh I want that bed for my room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first pic! i gave u a blog award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that last fabric is perfect! they don't have it in ikea here :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I never seen the daisy lamp before. It must be a new items or else Ikea in Canada do not carry them; I'm heading right to the website to check it out! :) Thank you for sharing,

    -Coco from Our Paper Moon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of putting a mouse on top of the clock hehe that is so cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails