Ok so I thought I would do a run down of what this year has brought for me and what next year, I hope, will bring (and my resolutions!) Got in a few pics too to make this more fun for you all. So here goes:
- I got a perm (and grew it out again!)
- I went to Canada for the 3rd time, and got some amazing photos!
- I saw Tom Jones for the 4th time! And he is still as amazing as ever!
- I got my degree in Cultural Criticism, Journalism, Film and Media
- I got my name in credits for the first time, see here
- We started to plan our wedding, and have gotten most of the organizing done!
- I started my blog, Yay! And have made some awesome new friends!
- I sadly lost my Nanna
- I ran the race for life for the 3rd time and got to meet Joanna Page!
- And I have been bought 3 dream items of electrical equipment. My new camera, my apple mac pro laptop and my new sewing machine (what more could I want!)
So what is 2010 going to bring for me, and what are my new years resolutions.
- Me and Jon will get married in May and will hopefully take a long weekend break to somewhere in Europe before our real honeymoon in China the year after
- I will hopefully be opening an Etsy store
- I will drop a dress size before the wedding!
- I will buy more vintage dresses and learn to make my own!
- I will learn how to use my new camera and use photoshop
- I will not be working in the pub because I will have found a proper job!!
- I will visit all my uni friends
- I will take up a dance class
And most importantly
- I will continue to blog!! And plan more clothing swaps and competitions with/for my followers.
So what are your new years resolutions? Anything outrageous or exciting?
Any one else getting married? Would love to hear from a fellow bride on how their planning is going.
Thats all for now. Have a good night tonight! Think of me slogging away in work while your all having a drink (actually have one for me while your at it, that way I can technically have about 100! lol)