Tuesday 13 October 2009

I have to see a vicar about a wedding!!

Today me and the other half went to see the vicar for the first time about all the official wedding arrangements, got very excited. I wasn't nervous or scared because the vicar is an old friend as she was my teacher for most of primary school before she was ordained. It was so nice to see her again as I haven't seen her since she transfered to another parish, but is still happy to marry us in my church.


Anyway I thought I would share that bit of excitement with you before posting my real post for today.
Below is one of my most prized possession which I have had since my birthday in May but as this is a new blog I thought I would post it now as I think some of you might appreciate it. I am a lover of wacky and wonderful bags (amongst other things) and own a car and teapot already, but my parents had heard me talking about this stunning little number and bought it for my 22nd birthday (I could never have afforded it myself). Its a replica of Carries from SATC.
Here is mine:












Below is Carries (by Timmy Wood) and I think mine is a rather good replica, but I have seen other replicas which are awful (the Topshop one!!!)



























So thats that! Lets see what tomorrow brings!
Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails